falling in love with walls  

Posted by ani_aset in ,


Time will heal

time will tell
I have been sweet
I have been nice
Loving this wall 
waiting waiting waiting
for it to say it loves me
thats happening,
foolish right
Why should i love not
this lovely wall?

Madness craziness
loving you wall
some day you will share
my love
have loads to give than take
waiting waiting waiting

Give me a chance
Dont run away
Will give you all
Say you need more
Tough loving me
I know
A hug is all it should be 
waiting waiting waiting


This entry was posted on Sunday, September 28, 2008 at Sunday, September 28, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

very nice :)

September 29, 2008 at 9:46 AM

thanx ;)

September 30, 2008 at 9:02 AM

Post a Comment