This blog will now be continued on Wordress blog at
Catch you there mate ;)
This blog will now be continued on Wordress blog at
1. Last beverage: WATER
2. Last phone call: Mom
3. Last text message:Pranav
4. Last song you listened to: More than words-Extreme
5. Last time you cried: 26 Novemeber 08
HAVE YOU EVER...
6. Dated someone twice: NO
7. Been cheated on? YES I HAVE BEEN..
8. Kissed someone & regretted it? NO
9. Lost someone special?YES(I GUESS WE ALL DO)
10. Been depressed? NO
11. Been drunk and thrown up? NOPES
IN THE PAST YEAR HAVE YOU:
12. Made new friends: LOTS OF THEM
13. Fallen out of love: NO
14. Laughed until you cried: YES
15. Met someone who changed you: YES
16. Found out who your true friends were: YES.
17. Found out someone was talking about you: NEVER
18. Kissed anyone on your friends list: NO!!!
19. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: MAJORITY OF THEM.
20. How many kids do you want to have: ONE
21. Do you have any pets:NO.BUT I WISH I DID!
22. Do you want to change your name: NAH
23. What did you do for your last birthday: DINNER.. WITH 2 CLOSEST BUDDIES
24. What time did you wake up today: 8:30 AM
25. What were you doing at midnight last night: CHATTING and WATCHING ROADIES
26. Name something you CANNOT wait for: FINISH MY LIST OF THINGS TO DO THIS YEAR
27. Last time you saw your father: NOVEMBER
28. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: NOTHING
29. Most visited webpage: GMAIL
30. What's your name: ANIRUDDHA
31. Nicknames: ANI,FATAK
32. Relationship Status: SINGLE
33. Zodiac sign:SCORPIO
34. Male or female or transgendered: MALE
35. Elementary: St. Joseph
36. School: UPS
37. Colleges: ASET,NMIMS
38. Hair color: BLACK
39. Long or short: MEDIUM
40. Height: 5'9
41. Do you have a crush on someone? NOPE
42. Ever been in love? I THOUGHT I WAS ;)
43. Piercings? NO
44. Tattoos? NO
45. Righty or lefty: RIGHTY
46. First surgery: NEVER
47. First piercing : NEVER
48. First best friends:VISHAL
49. First sport you loved: BADMINTON
50. First pet: None.
51. First vacation: DONT REMEMBER
52. First concert:EUPHORIA
54. Drinking: WATER
55. I'm about to:GO FOR DINNER
56. Listening to: NEWS
57. Waiting for: IPL
YOUR FUTURE :
58. Want kids? YA
59. Want to get married? YA
60. Careers in mind? TOO MANY :P
WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?
61. Lips or eyes: EYES
62. Hugs or kisses : BOTH
63. Shorter or taller: TALLER
64. Older or Younger: YOUNGER
65. Romantic or spontaneous: BOTH
66. Nice stomach or nice arms: NICE BODY!
67. Sensitive or loud: SENSITIVE.
68. Hook-up or relationship: RELATIONSHIP
69. Trouble maker or hesitant: HESITANT
70. Kissed a stranger: NOPE
71. Lost glasses/contacts: NOPE I HAVE A PERFECT 6/6 VISION
72. Sex on first date: NO!
73. Broken someone's heart: YEA
74. Had your own heart broken: YEA
75. Been arrested: NO
76. Turned someone down: YES
77. Cried when someone died: YES!
78. Liked a friend that is a girl? MANY TIMES ACTUALLY!
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
79. Yourself: YES I DO
80. Miracles: HAPPEN WHEN YOU ARE LEAST EXPECTING.
81. Love at first sight: HAPPENED ONCE
82. Heaven: HOME
83. Santa Claus:GIFTS
84. Kiss on the first date: NOPE
85. Angels: NIATI
LIST FOUR FAVORITE COLORS
90. On Internet since: 1996
91. Video Game i like: Mario brothers
92. Left Alone: I will listen to music
93. Is there one person you want to be with right now? YEAH...
94. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time? NO
95. Wanted to kill some one ever?: NO
96. Among you blog mates, whom would you like to kiss? Many,don't want to name them ;)
97. Committed a blunder and regretted later? Yes
98. Wanted to steal you friend's boyfriend / girlfriend? Never
99. Wanted to run away from your loved ones in anger, because they didnt listen? Yes
100. Posting this as 100 Truths? TRUE TO BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE :P
I TAG: SAG, PRASI, RUCHI, NEHA
Attention: When you're tagged in a note, you're supposed to rewrite the same using your opinions (in this case fill the form quickly and spontaneously) and tag your friends whom you want to show it and do the same. And yes, tag me back because I had wanted to know your opinions. Don’t be lazy. Just do it.
Well before i start, i would suggest you visit this site www.fmylife.com to understand what fmylife means. This site is hillarious, and i have been having loads of fun reading it. Well, little did i realise that i would be soon contributing a post to this site :(.
Mate..Bring it on...attitude..muscles..well i think that was all Mathew hayden was wearing up his sleeves as he walked inside the mumbai airport. A six+ feet giant, he looked more like a wrestler than a cricketer I tell you. Yes, got a chance to see him at the mumbai airport. Contrary to what he looks like on the field, here was Haydos obliging the chai wala to get a snap clicked. One of the airport staff got a snap clicked and was running around the airport shouting " I got a snap clicked with Hayden". The other i day i saw him cooking tandoori roti on a tv show too. Well these aussies can surprise you all the time isn it ;). This was a pleasant one, i'm sure even aussies love the passion indians have for this game.Well happens, Indians are cricket crazy you see.
What drives people to commit to someone?
What makes people to cheat?
What makes people who are cheated , to make a new commitment with the cheater?
I have not found the answers to these questions, because so far i have been living in an idealistic world, where i considered that a commitment once made should not be broken.
Repeated betrayls have forced me to now beleive that appropriate strategy to deal with such cases is to ,"Not attach with anyone,stay detached.It is a good safeguard against the pain".
There is a flipside to it too, "Whats life without taking some risk,...If there is no risk there is no excitement".So if you want to have a piece of some action,stay put,dont back out. Slowly you will learn from the cheater, all the moves and you will be safe.
So crux lies in experiencing detachment, and moving back to a "Detached attachment" where yu stop feeling the pain of detachment.
A very confusing topic,i am glad i tried