Love being loved by you  

Posted by ani_aset in ,


Wipe my face
Take my hand
Middle of the night
You want a dance

Sit by my side
Same words of advice
A threat some pain
A promise, a sorry
Next day back again

Two hours to dress
An hour to reach
A sweet smile i guess
Is all you need

Smile to make
Each dream my real
What matters to you
How you make me feel 

Wish i knew words
To say its true
How much I love
Being loved by you



This entry was posted on Saturday, March 28, 2009 at Saturday, March 28, 2009 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

Hello ani...love this one...never knew u will turn these lines into such a beautiful poem...good piece of work

March 30, 2009 at 5:28 AM

thanks ruchs for the lovely line too :)

March 30, 2009 at 8:10 AM

Hi....You write too good poems with g8 feelings.This is my first visit to your blog. Now I have to visit regularly. :)

June 7, 2009 at 9:49 PM
Anonymous  

Thanks for the comment ruchi.... I have now shifted to wordpress at

http://silentlyexpress.wordpress.com

catch it there..and i saw your site too..very useful..i like the finance sections\
-ani

June 8, 2009 at 8:43 AM

Post a Comment